[ALBUM]The Borrower Arrietty Soundtrack




Release Date    : Jul 14, 2010
Publish Format  : Commercial
Media Format    : CD


Classification  : Original Soundtrack, Vocal
Published       : Studio Ghibli Records / Tokuma Japan
Composed        : Cécile Corbel, Simon Caby
Performed       : Cécile Corbel
Lyrics          : Cécile Corbel, 伊平容子 


01.The Neglected Garden    
02.Our House Below-Movie Version    
03.Our House Below-Instrumental Version   
04.The Doll House-Instrumental Version   
05.Sho's Lament-Instrumental Version1   
06.Arrietty's Song-Instrumental Version   
07.The Neglected Garden-Instrumental Version   
08.Sho's Waltz    
09.Spiller-Instrumental Version   
10.Rain-Instrumental Version    
11.The Wild Waltz   
12.Sho's Lament-Instrumental Version2   
13.An Uneasy Feeling    
14.With you    
15.The House is in Silence   
16.Sho's Song-Instrumental Version   
17.Precious Memories   
18.Goodbye My Friend-Instrumental Version 
19.I Will Never Forget You    
20.Arrietty's Song   
21.Tears in My Eyes    
22.Goodbye My Friend    

  
via ZIDDU

16 comments:

  1. gracias amigo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Password lihat di menu info

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much. I do really love the music <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u very much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how were you able to download?

      Delete
  6. cual es el password?

    ReplyDelete
  7. To me, this soundtrack is one of the most wonderful and beautiful songs that have ever existed really one time it made me cry I loved sp much both the animation and the music with it ^^
    So thank you very much for sharing such special CD of Cecile Corbel and with such a melodious voice she has proved to be a very popular performer ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love this ost with all my heart! This is the sound of the paradise for me... Thank you so much! Namaste!

    ReplyDelete
  9. bagaimana cara download?

    ReplyDelete
  10. tengkyu, jadi gk report download 1 per 1 setelah web animeost.info lenyap

    ReplyDelete